Why does the Word of God go against what the world believes? The WORD is from God, and the gOD of this WORLD are in opposition to each other! The ENEMY of JACOB has been trying to steal the BLESSING God gave to True ISRAEL, and ESAU/EDOM have joined with CAIN to destroy US, True Israel!
^^^ However, it is a matter of inspired record that God placed “marks” on His people Israel. During the Christian dispensation, Lost Israel was to possess these marks of identification. So then, if we can discover the nations and people with Israel’s marks, we have found the people whom God chose to serve Him to be a channel of blessing to all mankind. The God-given marks are very many, and while the following list is not exhaustive, they constitute a chain of evidence utterly impossible to ignore.
One race, and one race alone, has all these marks. Nations within this race may have only a portion of them, but the race as a whole has them all. With a few exceptions, Joseph (the birthright nation) was the recipient of them all. By inheritance, his two sons, Ephraim (Great Britain) and Manasseh (U.S.A.) will be found possessing them all.
While Israelites remain in other countries, America is the home of millions of all the thirteen tribes (one out of many) and thus is representative of the whole House of Jacob. We are bound by Israel’s responsibilities; fulfilling Israel’s destiny. The MARKS are on us everywhere; in our NAME; in our SABBATH; in our INSTITUTIONS; in our PHILANTHROPY; in our COMMERCE; in our WEALTH; in our MINES; in our AGRICULTURE; in our CHURCHES; in our MISSIONARY ENTERPRISES; in our ARMED FORCES; in our POSSESSION OF THE BIBLE: – all BIRTHMARKS, which neither time, nor the ages, nor even our sin can wipe out.
1. Israel to be great and mighty nation. Gen. 12:2; 18:18; Deut. 4:7,8.
2. Israel to have multitudinous seed. Gen. 13:16; 15:5; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4, 24; 28:3, 14; 32:12; 49:22; Isa. 10:22; Hos. 1:10; Zech. 10:7,8.
3. Israel to spread abroad to the West, East, North and South. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 42:5, 6.
4. Israel to have a new home. 2nd Sam. 7:10; 1st Chron. 17:9.
5. Israel’s home to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.
6. Israel to live in islands and coasts of the earth. Isa. 41:1; 49:1-3; 51:5; Jer. 31:7-10.
7. Israel to become a company of nations. Gen. 17:4-6, 15,16; 35:11; 48:19; Eph. 2:12.
8. Israel to have a Davidic King (a perpetual monarchy within Israel). 2nd Sam. 7:13,19; 1st Chron. 22:10; 2nd Chron. 13:5; Psa. 89:20, 37; Eze. 37:24; Jer. 33:17, 21, 26.
9. Israel to colonize and spread abroad. Gen. 28:14; 49:22; Deut. 32:8; 33:17; Psa. 2:8; Isa. 26:15; 27:6; 54:2; Zech. 10:8,9.
10. Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.
11. Israel to lose a colony, then expand, demanding more room. Isa. 49:19, 20.
12. Israel to have all the land needed. Deut. 32:8.
13. Israel to be the first among the nations. Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.
14. Israel to continue as a nation forever. 2nd Sam. 7:16, 24, 29; 1st Chron. 17:22-27; Jer. 31:35-37.
15. Israel’s home to be invincible to outside forces. 2nd Sam. 7:10; Isa. 41:11-14.
16. Israel to be undefeatable – defended by God. Num. 24:8, 9; Isa. 15-17; Micah 5:8, 9.
17. Israel to be God’s instrument in destroying evil. Jer. 51:20; 51:19-24; Dan. 2:34, 35.
18. Israel to have a land of great mineral wealth. Gen. 49:25, 26; Deut. 8:9; 33:15-19.
19. Israel to have a land of great agricultural wealth. Gen. 27:28; Deut. 8:7, 9; 28:11; 33:13, 14, 28.
20. Israel to be rich by trading. Isa. 60:5-11; 61:6.
21. Israel to be envied and feared by all nations. Deut. 2:25; 4:8; 28:10; Isa. 43:4; 60:10, 12; Micah 7:16, 17; Jer. 33:9.
22. Israel to lend to other nations, borrowing of none. Deut. 15:6; 28.12.
23. Israel to have a new name. Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hos. 2:17.
24. Israel to have a new language. Isa. 28:11 (The Bible, by means of which God speaks now to Israel, is English not Hebrew).
25. Israel to possess the gates of his enemies. Gen. 22:17.
26. Israel to find the aborigines diminishing before them. Deut. 33:17; Isa. 60:12.
27. Israel to have control of the seas. Deut. 33:19; Num. 24:7; Psa. 89:25; Isa. 60:5 (F. Fenton translates this last, “when rolls up to you all the wealth of the sea”. That could not be unless Israel controlled it).
28. Israel to have a new religion (New Covenant.) Heb. 8:10-13; 9:17; Matt. 10:5-7; Luke 1:77; 2:32; 22:20; John 11:49-52; Gal. 3:13.
29. Israel to lose all trace of her lineage. Isa. 42:16-19; Hos. 1:9, 10; 2:6; Rom. 11:25.
30. Israel to keep Sabbath forever (one day in seven set aside). Ex. 31:13, 16, 17; Isa. 58:13, 14.
31. Israel to be called the sons of God (i.e., accept Christianity). Hos. 1:10-11.
32. Israel to be a people saved by the Lord. Deut. 33:27-29; Isa. 41:8-14; 43:1-8;44:1-3;49:25, 26; 52:1-12; 55:3-10, 13; Jer. 46:27, 28; Eze. 34:10-16; Hos. 2:23; 13:9-14; 14:4, 6.
33. Israel to be the custodians of the Oracles (Scriptures) of God. Psa. 147:19, 21; Isa. 59-21.
34. Israel to carry the Gospel to all the world. Gen. 28:14; Isa. 43:10-12 (witnesses), 21; Micah 5:7.
35. Israel to be kind to the poor and set slaves free. Deut. 15:7, 11; Psa. 72:4; Isa. 42:7; 49:9; 58:6.
36. Israel to be the heir of the world. Rom. 4:13.
37. Israel to be God’s Glory. Isa. 46:13; 49:3; 60:1, 2.
38. Israel to possess God’s Holy Spirit as well as His Word. Isa. 44:3; 59:21; Hagg. 2:5.
39. Israel to be God’s Heritage, formed by God, forever. Deut. 4:20; 7:6; 14:2; 2nd Sam. 7:23; 1st Kings 8:51, 53; Isa. 43:21; 54:5-10; Hos. 2:19, 23; Joel 2:27; Micah 7:14 -18.
40. Israel is the nation appointed to bring glory to God. Isa. 41:8-16; 43:10, 21; 44:23; 49:3.
The word “ISRAEL” occurs 2568 times in 2294 verses in the KJV, and not one time is ISRAEL called “JEW” The Book of Romans was about Gods love for “ISRAEL” for the most part, and the word “JEW” is used 10 time there and NOT once for ISRAEL!
From CHRISTIAN Hymn written in 1779, Titled
All Hail The Power of Jesus Name.
“YE SEED OF ISRAEL’S CHOSEN RACE,
YE RANSOMED OF THE FALL,
HAIL HIM WHO SAVES YOU BY HIS GRACE,
AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL.”
>>> JEWS™ could not sing that song!
>>> THIS TRUTH is VERY IMPORTANT if you want to understand what is happening to the CHRISTIAN NATIONS!
READ the Book of OBADIAH and see who are a small and HATED people. (JEW), Ezekiel. Chapters 35 and 36 speak about the bloody characteristics of the Edomites (35:5, 6), their envy and hatred of Jacob for being chosen of God (35:5,11) and their burning desire to possess Palestine.
True Torah Jews™ Against Z I O N I S M say that what we see in the Middle East concerning the State of Israel is in direct disobedience to GOD!
“Replacement Theology” was the IDEA that the Church replaced Israel, and therefore were the soul recipients of the blessings God gave Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But with a deeper understanding of Gods Plan for those that loved Him, was that Jesus would be the Messiah to ALL of the Faith of Abraham and would therefore become EQUAL partakers of the blessings! Now that still leaves the fact that God also made a Covenant with the Children of Israel and that was a BLOOD Covenant! And God never took that Covenant back because of the unbelief of a FEW JEWS™ that rejected the Mosaic Laws for the Babylonian Talmud!
ISRAEL’S IDENTITY today has nothing to do with “Replacement Theology” but has everything to do with the Covenant made with the Seed of JACOB! Jacob had twelve Sons and only Judah was called JEW™ and so that leaves the Ten Tribes of ISRAEL that are also of the PROMISE! GODS CHOSEN JUST GOT BIGGER by close to ONE BILLION PEOPLE! Not the 14.5 MILLION Jews™ that they want you to believe!
“A thousand million” Gen. 24:60